Enough Already

DM,
When can you say that enough is enough - when in fact you do not know when and where to stop? The momentum keeps going and yet pain keeps aggravating. Is it worth it? This is the time when you ask yourself – why am I doing this to myself? After all, this self-inflicting pain you caused to your self is worthless. And, you know that! It’s actually self-awareness that you missed and long forgotten. Keeping one self’s worth is not that easy when you are consciously delivering your self from it. You just kept on ignoring it. You just kept on letting me and others stepped on you. I know I’m one of the many agents who caused you pain but you also have to fight back. You need to claim self-worth. I am saying this because I see that you are of great value. You are essential to our lives. When it rains you are always there to lighten us up. In times of trouble you make us dirt-free - spotless. So what else can we ask for? So don’t make your own self pull you down.
I understand it’s heartbreaking to be stepped on but don’t worry we are on the same boat. Funny it seems but it’s a sorrowful reality.
We can not do away with that. We just have to keep on going leaving our trail behind so that we can always look back and say we’ve been there. The trailing prints can always make us smile and you know that. I can imagine you’re giggling now. That’s enough!
So keep up the good work and keep us clean.
SI
This is a letter from Step-in to Doormat.

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 7:46 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

Blog and Web

Blog

 
Powered by Blogger.