Shots Taken At Kota Beach Resort In Bantayan Islands

Shots could have been better if taken using DSLR cameras. Oh well, let's be contented with these..

Shots taken using Sony Ericsson W700 with 2.0 mega pixel.
Location: Kota Beach Resort, Sta. Fe, Bantayan Islands.

Kota Beach Beach at Sunrise.



Kota Beach Resort with Surreal Blue Skies




Kota Beach Resort at Sunrise or Sunset?


Kota Beach Resort Spiral Shot



Kota Beach Resort Shadow Shot

Kota Beach Resort Lines

Kota Beach Resort at 6am in the Morning

Kota Beach Resort Flare Shot

Kota Beach Resort Couples

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 8:09 PM
Kategori:

1 comments:

cagayan de oro resorts said...

Priceless images if I might say. Reminded me of the time I went there, the place was so unforgettable. I can’t even compare it’s tranquility to the other beaches I have been. A very good place to get some R&R.

Pages

Followers

Blog and Web

Blog

 
Powered by Blogger.