Red Jeepney


Don't ride in a red jeepney!

Good thing I did not get to ride a red jeepney today. Yesterday, I was late not because I woke up passed 11am but because of that red jeepney. I took off at around 10:15am from our house yesterday. I thought it was going to be a hassle-free ride for me. It would normally take me 20-25 mins (30 mins the most) to travel from our house down to the office. So I thought it was safe my 'time in' is 11am anyway but I was wrong. The jeepney stopped from every corner and waited for passengers 100 meters away from us. That I think ate up our travel time from 3 to 5 mins average. If it did so, 3 mins of waiting times 8 blocks of stops equals 24 mins and that was for the agony of waiting. In short, I was late! I would never forget that face of the jeepney driver and his red jeepney.

If I were you don't ride in a red jeepney. I am telling you! Choose a different color. Maybe, blue? Yellow? Hahaha!

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 3:40 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

Blog and Web

Blog

 
Powered by Blogger.