Korean Occupation

There was a Spanish and a Japanese occupation. There was also America's MacArthur, "I shall return!" And for our modern day invasion in a different form - Korean occupation?

They are all over the place. You can find them in schools, malls, restaurants and bars chit-chatting to the ever hospitable Filipinos. They never fail to show up just everywhere. The number is alarming. It keeps on increasing. By simply looking at them, they're seemed comfortable strolling along the streets of Bacolod. (As if they own it!) I want to shoo them away. Hehehe!

I even had a first-hand encounter with one of them in MO2 Restobar. I'm anxious merely talking to them. They're trying to be friendly but hell no thanks! He's dancing with some of his female Filipino friends and he forcibly grabbed me to dance with them. Well, I dance with them. Hehehe! But I want out he just would not let me. It pisses me off because he keeps on holding me. Good thing I have friends with me and they helped me out. I went off traumatized. whew!

I'm not really sure but they're here to the English language they say. Why here? Might be cheaper here to study, I guess. Why not we bring in English teachers to Korea instead? It must be much much cheaper. It is much better.

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 6:08 PM
Kategori:

1 comments:

Patong said...

nice blog france ah...next time let them taste the filipino fist if they'll grab you again...

Pages

Followers

Blog and Web

Blog

 
Powered by Blogger.