Getting a Kick Start Today

I've been hibernating for three months now. And, it is too painful to realize that being a couch potato is really unproductive. Just watching TV the whole day and always wondering what's next. For some this is enjoyable but I am used to work all day long and getting busy. I don't like the feeling of waiting and worrying what will happen to me (the future) while sitting in front the television set. I know for sure some share the same feeling. You get the habit of getting started and do something and then getting too tired of thinking how to get started -- procrastinating. The "how", "what" and "when" to kick start and go on. 

But then I realize I can do better. I think the sense of empowerment plays a huge part in getting out of the dark and step into the light and get started. I know it is hard to getaway from the shadows having low self-esteem. It crossed my mind that I have my family and friends who believes in me. Since I always wanted everything to be perfect I ended up getting frustrated. I always compare myself to others but I realized I don't have to compete with others but myself. 

I just need to step up and have a kick start, think positive, and enjoy the roller-coaster-ride of life. Not tomorrow, not next year but hit start today.

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 1:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

Blog and Web

Blog

 
Powered by Blogger.